Article No: _________________________________________________________________________________
Article Title: ________________________________________________________________________________
The author(s) hope that the present paper will be published in the Korean Journal of Metals and Materials and agree to the following articles:
- The author(s) confirm that the present paper is creative and does not violate the copyright of other researchers.
- The author(s) confirm that they have made actual contributions to the contents of the present paper and are responsible for its overall contents.
- The present paper has not been published in the past and neither has been nor is scheduled to be submitted to another academic journal for publication at the moment.
- The publisher of Korean Institute of Metals and Materials has the exclusive right to make formal objections against violations of copyright committed by third parties without permission Korean Institute of Metals and Materials.
- All of the authors have confirmed the articles related to the transfer of copyright and, in case the present paper is published in the Korean Journal of Metals and Materials, transfer allrights regarding the exercise of copyright to the present paper to the KIMM. However, while the author(s) may use parts of the contents of the present paper in their other research, they must cite the present paper as the source of those contents.
- All of the authors entrust to the senior author of the present paper the authority to represent them regarding the transfer of copyright, and, entrusted with the same authority, the present senior author confirms the transfer of copyright on behalf of the authors.
Corresponding Author’s Signature: ________________
- Senior author: The author who simultaneously plays the role of the correspondent author and bears the responsibility for the copyright to the paper published on behalf of the authors in the paper screening process
- Submission method: The publication of the paper is settled only after the present statement of confirmation has been signed and the scanned files (*.jpg, *.gif, or *.pdf format) have been submitted online together with the final paper file (*.hwp or *.doc format).